Mama Nem’s Pepper Jelly is homemade right here at the Rural Heritage Center in Thomaston using a time-tested local recipe. We even raise our own peppers here to ensure the best possible quality.
Haven’t tried Pepper Jelly yet?
Here are some examples of ways it can be enjoyed:
- Combine Pepper Jelly with Cream Cheese for a sweet & creamy dip great for Bagels.
- Melt and mix with Italian dressing to use as a Salad Dressing
- Use as a complement to Goat Cheese, Smoked Cheddar and Brie.
- Glaze on meats such as Ham and Pork Chops
- Spread on Cornbread
- Use as a BBQ Sauce/Glaze on chicken and ribs
Download a Full List of our Favorite Ways to Use Pepper Jelly
Our delicious Pepper Jelly comes in two flavors: Red Pepper and Green Pepper, and is available in 4 ounce and 8 ounce jars. They can be purchased directly through our Gift Shop, or by contacting us by e-mail:
EAT PEPPER JELLY!